Mainly an Orphan Black blog.
My dad and I made this fishtank for my mum for Christmas a few years ago with dollhouse furniture. I thought it was pretty rad
i cant believe your mom is a fish
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
Friendly reminder that yesterday when my mom took me to Walmart she left me alone in the toilet paper section and this guy started hitting on me and I said “Sorry, I’m a lesbian.” and he was like “Oh my god I’m so sorry I thought you were a boy.”
Soda just spewed out my nose
THAT WAS A PLOT TWIST
my brain: there is literaly a 0 percent chance the fictional shit from creepy games will show up irl in your kitchen
me: but its dark and scary
do u ever just love someone so much it overwhelms ur entire heart and thats all u can think about and even seeing a picture of them or something just triggers this rush of emotion and all u can think is like wtf i love u
- potential Onion headline (via pansexualpagan)
the lack of cuddling i am experiencing right now is upsetting
who is she
If you think Alison is the Clone Club “group mom”, I have some news for you, it’s totally Sarah.
"Please don’t tell Sarah" - an actual thing Alison Hendrix said.
"you look like you could use some sun, cosima"
"stay in the car, don’t cause any trouble"
"Sarah assumes the life of Beth, who is North American, but Sarah is from working-class South London. So she’s got a very different accent than Beth, obviously. But Sarah has lived here for many years, so she knows the sounds, and it was really fun to play with the levels of when she slips up, when Sarah comes out, when she kind of screws up a little bit… That’s fun to play with, cause it raises the stakes a bit. Makes it a bit more tense.” (x)
WELP. I’VE APPARENTLY STARTED SLEEP WALKING. THAT’S COOL I GUESS.
Penguin falls down resulting in best sound ever [x]
oh my god
they all gasped like OHHH
IM CRYING IM PHYSICALLY CRYING HE FALLS AND THERE ALL LIKE WHAAAAWHOA U OK BRO AND HE GETS UP LIKE *SIGH* YEAH ITS FINE